Sunday, April 6, 2008

How to Sand Rubik Cube - Warning - Don't Do It!

I tried all the below methods of sanding and I lost a cube!
So, my advice - don't do it! I also did the silly thing of using WD40 on one cube and I lost that cube too. It become stuck and worse than before using the WD40 on it.

Only use Silicon Spray - nothing else. I use CRC Brand Silicon Spray - ensure that when buying a silicon spray - read the fine print on the can to check whether it is suitable for plastic. The CRC Silicon brand that I use specifically mentions plastic. Some silicon spray excludes plastic - so be careful.


DO NOT DO THESE:

How to sand using 400 - 600 grit file, sand pape and steel wool:

ttumoeg youtube Pt 1

ttumoeg youtube Pt 2


Simple sanding just using finernail filer:

NuclearBanana10 youtube

yaya2295 youtube

No comments: